For my birthday this year I asked for one thing, and one thing only, and that was the Juicy Couture New Scottie Embroidery Daydreamer bag in the color nardels. I'm not sure why the color is called nardels,but in case you can't tell from the banner, it's a really light pink.
Now, this bag, can be purchased online at juicycouture.com for $198.00, but I was blessed enough to score mine for $160.00, at the Juicy Couture outlet across the bay bridge. My mother had called all around asking if people carried the bag, and they kept saying that it was and online model, that had to be ordered from the website, which I didn't want my parents to have to do. So finally we found out about the outlet and took a pretty long drive up there to the store, after being told again that you can only buy the New Scottie Embroidery from the website, but that they sold the outlet version called the Scottie Bling Bag....
|The Scottie Bling Bag|
|The New Scottie Embroidery Bag|
- Three pockets
- One is rather large and says "SHOP!" on it. I'm supposing that it's where you're supposed to keep you money and credit cards and things, but since I never have money I just keep my lotion and chap stick and such in there
- Another says "HELLO?" and is obviously a place for you phone. While my phone does fit comfortably in the pocket, i think that some larger one's like HTCs and such would have a hard time...
- and the last pocket holds an adorable heart shaped mirror, with a strap that attaches it to the bag, The straps says, "I am the fairest of them all".
- Really cute interior fabric, with the classic Juicy Couture crown print
- An awesome blinged out heart charm that says Juicy Couture
- And plenty of room to hold all of your stuff.
- The bag's exterior is made of velour, and that is a material that can be dirtied rather quickly, i have only had mine for a month and I have already gotten a very small faint spot on the back.
- The little jewels that encrust the heart charm tend to fall off. I have lost three of them so far...